EVENT DETAILS + REGISTRATION
Thu, May 25|
Junction Craft Beverage Co.
Hoppy Cupcakes with The Baker's Bar
Enjoy some great brews, while learning how to get creative with your buttercream recipe, & practice some elegant cupcake piping designs.
TIME & LOCATION
May 25, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Junction Craft Beverage Co., 150 Symes Rd, Toronto, ON M6N 1P4, Canada
We'll be demonstrating a simple way to whip up your own buttercream icing, and teaching some beginner piping techniques.
Then take home some of your treats, and piping tips to continue the creativity on a later date.
This event is 19+ (Must be 19 years of age or older to purchase a ticket)
Each ticket includes the following:
- A live demo + learn tips to get creative with your buttercream icing recipe.
- A box with 4 cupcakes (that have been baked with Junction Craft beer)
- 3 Piping tips (for you to keep)
- Piping Bags
- Icing to ice your cupcakes
- Recipe Card
- Drink Token (that can be used to enjoy a beer during the workshop)
We'll supply all the tools required for the duration of the workshop (clean aprons, bowls, spatulas, napkins etc.). We take care of the clean up so you can focus on the fun.